Feb 2015 – Present
Creative Director, Product Design
July 2014–Feb 2015
- Creative Direction and digital product design and strategy for the next generation of Automatic products on iOS, Android and web
- Product Design of Insurance Framework pilot program with Liberty Mutual
- Product Design of Core app redesign strategy (iOS, Android)
- Creative Direction of Automatic.com marketing website
- Support of physical point of purchase displays
Senior Product Designer
August 2013–August 2014
Lead the holistic vision and strategy for the core Zendesk product, and the large scale clean-up and unification of our desktop web UI/UX patterns under a newly defined pattern library, while contributing to special projects like Inbox by Zendesk.
Lead team efforts including unification/consolidation of team tools, documentation best practices, file organization & naming best practices, and initiated and helped drive an inclusive design thinking process that is now the standard project process.
- Inbox by Zendesk
- Pattern Library (UI pattern definition, unification and consolidation)
- Agent Interface Clean Up
- Search (Global search, agent search, lookup and autosuggest)
- Admin Vision
- App Management
- Profile Updates
- Twitter Tickets
- Zendesk App Framework Updates and various first party apps
February 2012–August 2013
Supported the Chatter, Sales, Support and Platform teams in an effort to make enterprise software more social and human. I worked closely with design, research and PM, and together we had a positive impact on multiple products, features, and platforms; including Chatter communities, topics system, influence & expertise system, and especially on the design and functionality of the Chatter feed & publisher.
- Chatter Feed Design and Vision
- Multi-dimensional Publisher Design and Vision (Aloha Desktop & Salesforce1)
- Salesforce1 Notifications System
- Chatter Topics System & UI
- Salesforce Global Reputation System & UI
- Salesforce Chatter Influence & Expertise
- Salesforce Real-Time Design and Vision
- Salesforce Communities
- Salesforce Login and OAuth UI
- Work.com Integration
- Record Feeds
- Salesforce Files
- Salesforce Notes (Aloha Desktop & Mobile)
- Desktop Global Navigation
PRODUCT DESIGN Lead
January 2012–February 2012
In my brief time I was able to contribute simple UI/UX improvements to the web product and helped lead the "I Hired" and "Got Jobs" campaigns; a hiring initiative by SmartRecruiters. All online marketing would be directed to this landing page featuring clients that proudly declare that, despite a rough economy, they have recently hired and encourage other business owners to join the initiative and spur job creation.
June 2011–December 2011
Creative Direction of rebranding VAMortgageCenter.com and their family of companies to the Veterans United brand, with Veterans United Home Loans as the flagship company and brand.
Lead and managed a small design team while taking on high level brand projects that included branding/identity/ establishing brand guidelines, numerous web design projects, app design, user interface design (UI), user experience (UX), online marketing, conversion optimization, landing page optimization and design with SEO goals in mind.
Robison Creative Studios
March 2007–September 2009
Print and web visual designer. Took design lead on most projects, with occasional art direction from owner Brent Robison. Handled large project volume at all times. Typical project included branding, web design, print design, and social marketing. During my employ, I tackled a variety of projects including trade show displays, PPC management, audio production, video production and much more.
December 2005–March 2007
Print design, advertising design, marketing design, internal graphic design, website maintenance, IT and street team member.